Welcome to our Policy and FAQs page. On this page you will find important information about us and our policies. If you have additional questions for us. Please contact us anytime. Thank you.
1. Is it safe to use my credit card online? When you send personal information, such as your credit card number over the internet it is not readable to anyone. We encrypt your information using a secure socket layer (SSL). We use 128 bit encryption for secure transmissions. Many online stores only use 40 bit encryption.
2. How do I place an order? You can call us directly at (530) 314-9712 or you may select the item you use to purchases in our online shopping cart by clicking on the add to cart button. You may also modify the items in your cart or continue to our check out page.
3. What happens after I place my order? After you place your order it will be sent to us over a secure server. Once we receive your order we will make sure everything is correct and proceed to make your items.
4. How is my order shipped? In order to keep the shipping costs as low as possible and still keep your purchase safe! We utilize a variety of different shipping services depending on the size and weight of the item. We generally use FedEx, UPS, and USPS. If you need us to ship to a P.O. Box, please advise us in the note section upon checkout. You can read more about shipping at this link.
5. What is your return policy? We offer customers a 5-day satisfaction guarantee on products. You can contact us anytime within the first 5 days after delivery to request a refund or exchange. The item must be returned to us in the original unopened condition in which it was originally received. You are responsible for return shipping!
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it to make sure that it has not been abused or damage. After inspection we will either offer you a refund, exchange, or store credit that can be used towards something else on our website.
Please call us at (530) 314-9712 inside of 5 days so we can give you return instructions. If you do not contact us by phone (no emails) your return will not be accepted.
ALL CUSTOM MADE ITEMS will not be allowed a refund! This is why we work close with you on your custom made rustic decor item. Once we change the size, color, shape, etc.. The product becomes an item that will only work for you! However, if the custom made item does not work out, we will work with you to correct any issues. You will have to send the custom item back prior to us correcting or changing any work. Additional charges may or may not apply.
6. How long does it take to get my order? Item normally ship inside of 7-10 business days. At times item may ship inside of 14 business days. During our Holiday rush! Items could take longer to ship. Please be patient as your item is being handmade and tested to assure the highest quality of craftsmanship.
Our shipping pickup days are on Fridays only! Also note: During winter months shipping may take longer.
7. Does Tahoe Pine Works have a storefront? NO! Our location (s) one in Lake Tahoe and the other in Marinette, WI are closed to the public. This is done for insurance reasons. We work out of metal and wood shops that can pose a danger to the general public. We do supply stores across the country with our decor items. You may call us for a listing of stores. We further provide sales associates for stores and lodges if you need to see samples.